Plus a stream of their full Wacken set
Off the back of their massive Pumpkins Unite World Tour reunion, Helloween will release a live CD, DVD and Blu-ray featuring the best moments from the tour. No date has been announced yet but the releases will be in early 2019.
Helloween‘s tour has included the festivals Wacken Open Air, Barcelona’s Rock Fest, Masters of Rock, Sweden Rock Festival and Firenze Rocks, and the band have announced new shows in the US, South America and mainland Europe but none for the UK. Four of the South American dates will see Helloween playing with Arch Enemy and Kreator.
Additionally Helloween have re-signed with Nuclear Blast and will record a new studio album in 2019 with both vocalists Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen. That album will be released in 2020.
While you’re waiting for your Helloween fix you can watch their full set from this year’s Wacken Open Air via this link.
The final dates for the Pumpkins Unite World Tour are below with the final date being a homecoming show for Helloween at Hamburg.
07. Sep USA / Las Vegas, NV – House Of Blues
08. Sep USA / Los Angeles, CA – The Palladium
10. Sep USA / Chicago, IL – Concord Music Hall
12. Sep CAN / Montreal, QUE – Metropolis
14. Sep USA / Worcester, MA – Palladium
15. Sep USA / New York City – Irving Plaza
16. Sep USA / New York City – Irving Plaza
26. Okt COL / Bogota – Knot Fest
28. Okt SVL / San Salvador – CIFCO
31. Okt CHI / Santiago – Movistar Arena **
02. Nov MEX / Mexico City – Arena CDMX **
04. Nov MEX / Guadalajara – Foro Alterno
08. Nov ARG / Buenos Aires Luna Park **
** special guests: KREATOR & ARCH ENEMY
06. Dez POR / Lissabon – Sala TEJO
08. Dez ESP / Sant. de Compostela – Fontes do Sar B.E.C
14. Dez GER / Ravensburg – Oberschwabenhalle
15. Dez GER / Karlsruhe – Knockout Festival
18. Dez SWE / Stockholm – Arenan
21. Dez GER / Bamberg – Brose Arena
22. Dez GER / Hamburg – Sporthalle
Watch the ‘Pumpkins United’ lyric video, here:
Metal Report Editor.
Ex guitarist in Zenopede, ex vocals for a goth covers band that was hailed as the future of Welsh music, former DJ, promoter and nightclub director. Writer for Gear4Geeks’ Blog4Geeks and owner of Gear4Geeks ltd. First published music critique was Kerrang letter of the Week.
Definitely has never been the future, present or past of Welsh music.