Want to win 5 amazing metal albums on vinyl? Like The Metal Report on Facebook, invite your metal loving friends to like The Metal Report page and then comment “DONE” on this post. For an extra chance to win go and follow us on Twitter:
On August 1st we will pick one lucky follower to win all of the following albums:
The Rabbit Hole by The Great Discord
Live After Death by Iron Maiden
The Hunter by Mastodon
Load by Metallica
The Crestfallen EP by Anathema
So what are you waiting for? Go enter via the links above and get your friends involved!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is not open to The Metal Report employees, nor employees of Gear4Geeks Limited, the parent company of The Metal Report.
2. No purchase is necessary, to enter simply like The Metal Report Facebook page and optionally follow The Metal Report on Twitter for an extra entry, then invite friends to like The Metal Report Page on Facebook and comment done on the linked Facebook post.
3. By entering you agree to The Metal Report using your name and likeness to publish on completion of the contest. We will require a picture of you to use, one that is of good quality and not taken with a potato.
4. Should you win the competition, you will be required to provide The Metal Report with your address. Your name and address will be passed on to our parent company Gear4Geeks limited to dispatch your prize.
5. No cash substitute is offered.
6. The prize will be sent free of charge to the winner if the winner resides in the UK.
7. The winner will be chosen at random on August 1st 2018. No correspondence, sob stories or monetary bribes will be accepted, this isn’t the X-Factor.
8. Prizes are supplied by https://Gear4Geeks.co.uk
Metal Report Editor.
Ex guitarist in Zenopede, ex vocals for a goth covers band that was hailed as the future of Welsh music, former DJ, promoter and nightclub director. Writer for Gear4Geeks' Blog4Geeks and owner of Gear4Geeks ltd. First published music critique was Kerrang letter of the Week.
Definitely has never been the future, present or past of Welsh music.